- Inspect vehicles and apply proper resources to accurately identify and verify clients' service needs. Record them along with current vehicle and client information on the repair order.
- Interact with customers to determine immediate service needs.
- Serve as a liaison between technicians and customers.
- Provide excellent customer service experience.
- Review service history, multi-point inspection results and recommend service to clients.
- Write and verify accurate repair orders and include supporting documentation.
Support service department goals by generating:
- Improving sales of services, parts, and accessories
- Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with warranty requirements.
- Verify requested vehicle services are performed correctly upon completion by inspecting the vehicle prior to returning to customer.
- Perform an active vehicle delivery with customer when work is completed.
- Build and maintain knowledge of products and services via on-the-job training and completion of manufacturer training.
Successful attributes and skills:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a team player.
- Ability to minimize and redirect customers frustrations.
- Outgoing and friendly personality with great customer handling skills
- Professional appearance
- Strong organizational skills
- Technical certification a plus
- Manufacturer training certifications
The Ron Marhofer Auto Family consists of seven (7) distinct manufacturer brands (Chevrolet, GMC, Hyundai CF, Hyundai GR, Genesis, Nissan, Buick, across five (5) locations in Northern Ohio that include new and used car sales, and a full-scale parts department, service, and collision centers. We serve over 2000 Guests monthly in our sales and service departments. And are listed in the top 100 dealerships in the nation for both new and used vehicle sales.