- Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Protecting vehicles to be serviced by placing mats and plastic to protect the interiors
- Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Places buyer guides, RMAF price tags / stickers, and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the management and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary.
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Makes key tags for vehicles.
- Gas Up any new or used vehicle below ¼ tank.
- Maintains a positive and approachable “How can always I Help?” attitude.
- Checks in with team leader when not busy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must obtain and maintain any certificates, licenses, and registrations as required by Dealership.
Must maintain valid Driver's License that meets dealership insurability requirements.
Essential physical demands are as follows. Others may be added or assigned. Must be able to work at least 8-hour shifts on his or her feet.
Must be able to fulfill all detailing aspects listed above without unreasonable restrictions. This includes but is not limited to maneuvering throughout and around the vehicle.
Must be able to safely operate vehicles to transport them to detailing area.
The Ron Marhofer Auto Family consists of seven (7) distinct manufacturer brands (Chevrolet, GMC, Hyundai CF, Hyundai GR, Genesis, Nissan, Buick, across five (5) locations in Northern Ohio that include new and used car sales, and a full-scale parts department, service, and collision centers. We serve over 2000 Guests monthly in our sales and service departments. And are listed in the top 100 dealerships in the nation for both new and used vehicle sales.