F&I Manager DESCRIPTION
A successful F&I manager needs the product knowledge, professionalism and empathy that customers look for today. In other words, to be a successful F&I manager you must be the kind of person that you would buy the products from and the kind of professional that you would enjoy working with. The successful F&I manager will meet and exceed goals in.
How Will My Performance be measured?
- Product sales and profit
- Compliance with all State and Federal Regulations
- Customer Satisfaction Index
Minimum Job Requirements & Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Prior sales experience 3-5 years preferred but not required
- Demonstrated communication, consultative, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and an acceptable, safe driving record
- Must be professional, detail oriented, motivated and possess strong people skills.
- Organized, consistent individual with clear concise communication skills.
- Consistently follow dealership policies and procedures and provide an example for salespersons to follow.
- Inspiring Sales Personnel to meet performance expectations
- A commitment to following our proven F&I process.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers as they are presented products and services, determining the customer’s need for financing and exploring payment options, presenting additional aftermarket products offered by the dealership to customers.
- Review and inspect around on all deals, as well as the accuracy of all documents.
- Building relationships with lending institutions and maintain good working partnership to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Process financing deals accurately and secure approval through financial sources.
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state, and federal guidelines that affect the new/used vehicle and finance department.
The Ron Marhofer Auto Family consists of seven (7) distinct manufacturer brands (Chevrolet, GMC, Hyundai CF, Hyundai GR, Genesis, Nissan, Buick, across five (5) locations in Northern Ohio that include new and used car sales, and a full-scale parts department, service, and collision centers. We serve over 2000 Guests monthly in our sales and service departments. And are listed in the top 100 dealerships in the nation for both new and used vehicle sales.