$16 -$20 per hour
Express Service Technician
- Tool sign on bonus.
- 4 OR 5 DAY WORK WEEK OPTIONS
- NO NIGHTS
- NO SUNDAYS FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- 40 HOUR GUARANTEE
Lubricates the moving parts of vehicles and performs multi-point inspections.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must obtain and maintain any certificates, licenses, and registrations as required by Dealership.
- Must maintain valid Driver's License that meets dealership insurability requirements.
- Essential physical duties are as follows. Other duties may be assigned:
- Must be able to stand/sit up to 8 hours at a time without restrictions.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds without restrictions.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Must be able to enter and exit vehicle without issue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Sells lubrication, safety inspection, and other related services.
- Maintains records on regular customers, following up periodically with telephone, mail, or personal reminders.
- Drains oil from crankcase and refills with required amount of oil.
- Replaces oil and air filters.
- Inspects vehicle fluid levels, replaces or replenishes as necessary.
- Checks tire pressure and adds air if needed.
- Lubricates moving parts with specified lubricants.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Documents all work performed on the repair order.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs as assigned by service manager.
- Ensures that customers' cars are kept clean. Notifies service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Marginal Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as when they were received
The Ron Marhofer Auto Family consists of seven (7) distinct manufacturer brands (Chevrolet, GMC, Hyundai CF, Hyundai GR, Genesis, Nissan, Buick, across five (5) locations in Northern Ohio that include new and used car sales, and a full-scale parts department, service, and collision centers. We serve over 2000 Guests monthly in our sales and service departments. And are listed in the top 100 dealerships in the nation for both new and used vehicle sales.